Sunday, November 6, 2016

Jun 6, 2016 - Cheesecake!!

First of all shoutout to my awesome sister for graduating form High school this week!! And shoutout to mi padre for turning 50 this saturday! Happy birthday!!

Well this week I finally got my comp back from his recovery at the mission home and we're going hard again! We had the coolest zone meeting about staying happy and joyful in the work. Don't stress about numbers and just be good and work hard and the "numbers" will come as a result. It was exactly what our zone needed.

We had 7 member meals this week!! I think it was a record and definitely unheard of! One of them was a lady born and raised in Boston who is living here with her portuguese husband and little 2 year old boy. She made enchiladas and salted caramel cheesecake!! I felt right at home:D

Well we had originally planned to baptize Claudino on the 19th but turns out he wants to do it ASAP so now we're planning for this Sunday, the 12th! He is what you call elect! When we were teaching tithing we asked why he wanted to live this commandment and he said "well it's part of the church and its a commandment from God, so I have to do what God tells me." I couldn't have answered it better myself! So yeah next week you should be seeing some white!

Yesterday we had a Europe wide conference. It was pretty unusual but it was cool. Sister Oscarson and Elder's Kearon and Cristofferson spoke to all of Europe through satellite transmission. It was pretty cool. The underlying theme was Love. Just love people. Love your neighbor and reach out with a helping hand. Love like the savior loved and this world will be so much better. Elder Kearon talked again a lot about the refugees.

This is a picture of our HUGE zone! I love this place! Have a great week and happy summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment