Monday, December 5, 2016

Nov 28, 2016 - And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God,

Wow. I cant believe it's already here. 

Thanks to everyone and all the support I've gotten during these past 2 years. I've learned and grown so much. I dont even know where to start. My personal relationship with my Father in Heaven has grown so much and I know he loves me and each and everyone of his children. I love my Savior and I know that He will be with us through all the good and especially the bad times. He will never abandon us. I will never forget these 2 years and the people I have met and come to love. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to help God's children here in this beautiful country come closer to Him. I would highly recommend it. Cant wait to see all of you! Have a great week! 

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."

p.s. this was my dinner yesterday haha it was too epic to not take a picture of it.

bread-ham-burger-onions-tomato-bread-egg-cheese-egg-lettuce-mayo-ketchup-thousand island dressing- bread. Hahah it was amazing! Well seeya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment