Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mar. 28, 2016 - Best Easter Ever! :D

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all felt the spirit and the hand of the Lord in you life this weekend.

My Easter was great! Our incredible Irmã Lurdes started her new life clean and pure! She was baptized this Sunday and it was a rally cool way to celebrate the Resurrection and Atonement of Christ! 

We had a mission goal of 35 baptisms for the month of march and we got it!! With exactly 35! It was so awesome to be apart of that and the mission is really getting fired up! 

My comp's 2 years ended today. So I'm here in a tripla just waiting for transfers that will come tomorrow. But it was a cool way for him to go out with a baptism on his last day!

I just wanted to bear my testimony that I know Christ lives! He rose on the 3rd day. He suffered for me and for you. Only through his atoning sacrifice can we become clean again. This church is true and we need to share this message with the world!

This is Lurdes with Vítor who is getting baptized on the 9th! :D 
And us on a rock... 



No comments:

Post a Comment