Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Feb. 29, 2016 - Work Hard Play Hard

Well I just entered my 10th transfer here in the beautiful city of Porto! I got moved to an area called Amial. Its the HQ for the Porto stake. I'm Zone leader now over the largest Zone of the mission which is a little intimidating but I have a really awesome Cabo Verdiano comp, (who is in in his last transfer so he's a little trunky haha) so I'm excited for this new adventure! We have 13 duplas in total in the zone and I'm mostly excited just to get to know more missionários! The biggest perk is getting to live in a 4 elder house which is always a party! But don't worry we're getting work done!

The area is huge and this ward is definitely the biggest ward I've served in so far. We use buses everywhere we go and I'm am going to have to learn a lot of paciência waiting at bus stops haha.

I'm actually still in the same zone as my last area so I get to check up on them still and make sure the girl we were teaching gets baptized! 

I don't really have too much more to say and I forgot my camera so I guess I'll leave my 5 cents for the day. So I'm reading in 2nd Nephi and in chapter 19 Jacob is citing some old school Isaiah and he is talking about the birth of Christ and he says how he will be called "...Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God,The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

And I know its not Christmas but I always loved that title, The Prince Of Peace. And I have come to know exactly how true that title is! He truly can bring so much Peace into our lives, even in the hardest of times IF we turn to him with our whole souls. 

Love  you all! Keep the commandments and read your scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment